Connection Zoo® teaches kids the life skills they need to be happy, healthy, to perform well and have great relationships.
Playing with Connection Zoo® helps kids increase awareness of their feelings and behaviors, practice calming techniques and reflective thinking, learn social skills, build a support team, and talk about how they're feeling. Recommended for children ages 4 - Adult (not intended for kids under 3 years old).
Now, more than ever, stress and anxiety are at an all-time high, not only for adults but also for kids. Kids need to be able to talk about their feelings to manage their emotions and navigate uncertainty and stress with confidence and resilience. Help your kids thrive, not just survive!
The Connection Zoo® Family Kit Includes:
· Connection Zoo® animal cards with a carabiner
· Carrying bag
· Zookeeper badge card and badge stickers (options to order additional badge sets)
· "All the Feels" Feelings Chart to practice our 5-Step Emotions Management Process
· Poster for social & emotional check-in's
· Brave Space Activity
· Zoo map with instructions and social emotional check-in questions
· 2 sets of stickers and goal sheets (options to order additional sticker sets)
· Subscription to CZ Newsletter with inspiring, educational and how-to content plus updates and deals
Warning: Choking Hazard – Small Parts