Make social and emotional learning fun and easy to incorporate into routines and curriculum! Connection Zoo® teaches kids the life skills they need to be happy, healthy, to perform well and have great relationships.
Playing with Connection Zoo® helps kids increase awareness of their feelings and behaviors, practice calming techniques and reflective thinking, learn social skills, build a support team, and talk about how they're feeling. Recommended for children ages 4+ (not intended for kids under 3 years old).
Now, more than ever, stress and anxiety are at an all-time high, not only for adults but also for kids. Kids need to be able to talk about their feelings to manage their emotions and navigate uncertainty and stress with confidence and resilience, Help your kids thrive, not just survive!
The Connection Zoo® Homeschool/Educator Kit Includes:
· Connection Zoo® animal cards with a carabiner
· Carrying/Storage bag
· "All the Feels" Feelings Chart to practice our 5-Step Emotions Management Process
· Poster for social & emotional check-in's
· 5 sets of stickers and goal sheets (options to order additional sticker sets)
· Zoo map with social emotional check-in questions
· Online content, including printables and videos
· Parent/caregiver guide
· Educator guide with individual, group use and curriculum incorporation suggestions
· Classroom Presentation (great for large groups)
· Options to add sticker sets (use with the Goals Sheets found on the site with additional content)
· Subscription to the CZ Crew Monthly Newsletter
Educators: If you are a Tax Exempt organization, you need to create an account, select Tax Exempt Organization and enter your Tax ID#.
Warning: Choking Hazard – Small Parts